Friday, October 15, 2010

Prelude to the Declaration of Independence

(Okay, I know I gave it away a little with that title.)

Here's the plan:

Abolish all welfare, affirmative action, and racial set-asides for Blacks (and Latinos and whoever else gets them).  Say goodbye to your nanny state, brothers!  You've grown up!

Give tax breaks to any Black who agrees to move permanently to one of the five states in the deep south: Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisiana, or Mississippi.  Now there's no "brown paper bag" test here; all you have to do is declare yourself to be Black, and you get the tax break if you move.

Next, any Black serviceman is released from his tour of duty with the US military if he agrees to serve out the same amount of time with National Guard of any of those states.

Last, approve the Declaration of Independence of any state in the deep south - preferably ALL of them.  

What could be simpler?


But what's that I hear?  I'm creating a GHETTO?  
No, my friend, I'm creating a NEW COUNTRY.  An independent Black country with its own army, its own ships, its own resources, and most importantly its own people.  That's what I'm creating.

What else I hear?  I'm making all the Blacks leave their homes?  
Nope, just offering a deal.  Join with your brothers and get a tax break.  Stay where you are, that's fine, but no more special pats on the head by guilty white liberals.

Oh, but what about the whites in those states?  
What about them!  After Jim Crow, maybe they deserved to be hanged.  Maybe not.  It ain't Jim Crow any more.  Southern whites can stay or leave, their choice.  It's not like they're going to be turned into slaves once the Declaration of Independence happens.  

And the absolute worst thing I hear:
But there's no point in leaving the USA!  We got the White House now!  
Yeah, right, my friend, like that's going to last a long time.  We're two years down now, and if the white banks don't fix the economy (they won't) it'll all get blamed on a certain Black (you can say black) guy from Hawaii.  Think he'll get re-elected?  Think again!  Who knows what the the white voters will want in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment